This course provides primarily an in-truck, hands on approach to training.
One of the biggest things that many people learn is how to properly a shift a non-synchronized manual transmission. Of course, there are some technical rules of the road that may need some review.
This class is 40 hours:
- 4 hours in class
- 5 hours of training earmarked for learning/practising circle checks and the practical air test
- 15 hours of practical training behind the steering wheel
- 16 hours of observation, practise and honing of necessary skills.
The use of one of our trucks for the road test is included in the course.
- Graduated class 5 drivers licence
- Current drivers medical
- SGI written 3A learners exam